Halloween is over, and Thanksgiving is only a week away. It is officially holiday shopping season! As the number of people moving through our store looking for the perfect gift continues to swell, we are excited to offer a gift guide to help those that might like some direction. While we love everything in our store and keep our eye on offerings to fill every person’s wish list, we know sometimes it is nice to have a bit of extra direction. Without further ado, here is our definitive 2017 gift guide!
Gifts for all the grown-ups…
- For the remarkable women in your life and those that appreciate them, the gorgeous new book, which combines beautiful photos and compelling interviews, 200 Women: Who Will Change The Way You See The World
- For the stylish traveler, a stunning leather weekender by Raven + Lily
- For the memory keeper, an ingenious perpetual calendar
- For the one that enjoys cooking and looking great while doing it, linen apron in slate blue
- For the dog lover, a hardcover copy of The Dogist to grace their bookshelf or coffee table
- For the yogi that adores natural scents, Fredericks and Mae incense in everything from cedar to sage
- For the cooker of Sunday morning pancakes, a Farmhosue Pottery gift box with a small bell pitcher and Vermont maple syrup
- For the whiskey aficionado, gorgeous cow horn whiskey tumblers from Rose + Fitzgerald
Gifts for all the littles …
- For the softest stuffed animal, Blabla Knit Dolls
- For the sweetest story kit, the Tickle Monster Laughing Kit
- For hours of play, a Nobodinoz Teepee
- For the perfect outfit and doll duo, Elf Jacket Bundle by Hazel Village
- For the reader, books you never tire of reading like In My Heart, Press Here, and What Do You Do With An Idea?
Explore our full online collection, or visit us in store during our extended holiday hours and enjoy the long list of holiday events doing on in Downtown Bastrop.